Thursday, September 13, 2007

Miri? my promising land?

As the days approaching to the month-end, 70% certainty that my days in Kuala Lumpur is numbered. 30% holds the chances or a reason for me to stay back. If Miri is my promising land... than, I would have no choice to pack up and fly. And there will be no turning back... no backing of. In the mean time, I have to call and meet up with Bryan from the Boston company. And he might be my 30% reason to stay back.

I probably have millions of reasons to stay back.. family, friends and TBIC!!.. I cannot imagine my life without TBIC....my families and friends here... and start over again..

3 comments:

TZ said...

Hey dude, that's give me a reason to visit Sarawak... hehehe... :-)

sbanboy said...

Will pray for God's will to be done :)

Todd Nelson said...

We pray YOU STAY! :-)

Ps Todd

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.