Thursday, August 23, 2007

Its Thursday already?!

Wow... I just realize its already Thursday!!

Monday, I did jog with JaeKyu! And I find it more fun having Jogging partner than jog alone.. by the time I reach home, it was raining! Thank God I made it home. Unfortunately, Jaekyu who lives further must catch the rain, coz he 's not feeling well now. poor boy...

And on Tuesday, I join Immanuel for his Practice with Andy for the upcoming Sunday School event. He's very talented guy who keep saying "I'm tune deaf". Very talkative and cheerful guy. I got to hear a couple of very nice song to sing for Sunday School too. I hope to learn them and sing for my Lord's little Lambs.

On Wednesday... I couldn't handle the flue that I think I got from eating wasabee and seaweed, so I took MC (again)...

But that didn't stop me from watching Evan Almighty show with Immanuel and Andrew! ;p

1 comment:

TZ said...

Dude, get well soon eh!... MC again... looks like you need more exercise... :-p

I'm off for my gym rite now... :-)

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.