Friday, August 17, 2007

Busy + bad Internet connection = no update

Greetings to the people of blogsphere land,

Fear not, the author of this Column are super busy with his boring life out there for awhile.. He will resume his blogging spree when he's done with his super boring life..

Plus, it was reported his super duper high technology I.N.T.E.R.N.E.T has call in for sick!! hope R2D2 will fix the problem fast or else... we left with no news from the author!

Signing off with a word from the author himself,

"Have a Bless Week!"

~Ambassador of Relight my Fire~

Thank you for reading! ; p

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.