Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thurdays, but feels like Friday!

Yeah!... My "Friday" is here!! hehehe... My Friday come early this week!! unlike you all.. got to work again tomorrow!! hehehe *insert your evil stupid laugh here* Boo hoo!

Why? because, My weekend start tomorrow! hehehe... aren't you jealous? man, I'm bad bad boy! well, if you follow up my post, I've decided to take 1 day leave to spend more torturing day (just kidding) with my parent. I wouldn't know what to do just yet, lets decide tomorrow-lah.

Our Alpha night? we have new faces!! love to get to know them more.. and hope to see them again next week. The foods?.. Oh Immanuel.. you miss the desserts Winnie make!!! sooo nyummy!.. poor Pr. Todd, he only manage to taste a small slice of it.. somebody shamelessly scoop from his plate some more!! hahaha... We had Green Curry Chicken, fried glass noodles, and mix vegetables. Thank you to my new cute friend, A-Ping from Myanmar, who helps me in keeping everything back which I can go straight back early!! How I am relieve that I can go home without trouble anyone to do me favor! Not that I don't want to.. I just don't feel right whenever people do me a favor. Its like, I'm taking advantage of em'.

I am also not use being complemented. There was one time, Jeni complement that I look good in my blue shirt, the appropriate response for such complements will be "Thank you" right? instead, I keep myself quite!! isn't that rude??!! Well, you see, in my head, I was thinking, if I said thank you it would be like I am agreeing to that statement, that I am Looking good!! Its just like in this movie.. I don't know.. scenes in a movie keep flashes in my head. Where A girl commented that Linday Lohan is pretty. And Lindsay say, thank you... so this bad girl ask again.. "so you think you're pretty?". Isn't that make you feel funny? admitting that you're Hot? or something? hahaha.. just happened in Musa silly head!

My sister called yesterday. She needs to talk, so, I lend my ears. Its about my mom.. My sister is not approve of her shopping for somebody else and nothing for my Dad and the grandchildren back home. I know, sometimes, my mother is unreasonable to my sister. No matter how much we supported em'(financially).. she always complements the one she favor. And its irritates my sister that her contribution are not being counted but than, its she that my mom would asked for support first! My mom is no longer on my side when my dad keep insisting on the girl that he approve for me. Its my sister on my side now... thats why I'm not a Mummy boy!.. I'm a sister's boy! And she makes it clear to me that, she will "interview" the girl that I'm seeing first before to go further! hahaha... talking about "meeting the parent".. you got to meet my sister first girlfriend!.. hahaha.. I am doom to be single! love it!

5 comments:

TZ said...

Dude, I'm jealous... someone get an early weekend and i need to work like a dog :-( have a deadline to meet tomorrow.

Anyway, enjoy ur time with your parents eh!... I will enjoy meeting my deadline for tomorrow... hehehe...

uncle boy said...

Aw.. working tomorrow ay? hehehe..

savante said...

Damn I gotta find the best green curry chicken ... love that!

Anonymous said...

well my weekend starts on Friday coz usually here working days til Thursday only.

Anonymous said...

Musa, take the "Doom" out. You will one day definately need somone.

Have a great time with your parent and be sure that "mom" buy something for sister. Hehehe.....

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.