Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tagged by S.M.T

5 things found in your bag

-House keys
-lighter
-water bottle
-medicines
-my book (Your Money Counts by Howard Dayton)

5 things found in your purse/wallet

-Identity Card (I.C)
-Credit Cards
-ATM Card
-Driving License Card (expired on May'07!!!)
-Fitness First Member's Card

5 favourite things in your room

-My Queen size Bed
-My Ikea's Wardrobe
-My Pillow
-My mattress
-My Books

5 things you’re currently into

- Sleeping! still feels sleepy after 2 days,2 night resting
- Watching movies?
- Hangout with friends
- Going to gym!!! I need to be back in shape!
- Sleep!!

5 people you will tag

Ain't want to name anybody... just do it if you feels like it!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.