Friday, June 15, 2007

Perhaps we'll never understand each other.....

Perhaps we'll never understand each other.
Loving doesn't mean that we have to agree.
If that were so, then I would say, why bother Dad??
But there are things that I know I'll never see, or yet see.
I'm sure your heart knows what I don't yet know:
The pain of loving a reluctant and rebellious son;
The anger, coming fast and building slow,
Of being helpless to control your son.
You want only that I grow up right,
But you know what right is, and I still don't, according to you.
I have to learn to wield my inner light,
And if I follow yours, well, then I start to blame you.
I'm sorry for the silent between us,
I'm sorry for the anger in the air;
Though I don't follow your wish,
Though we argue,
my love is always there.

Happy Father's Day!
&
Have a great Weekend!

P/s. please stop making decision for me... I'm old enough to decide on my own.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.