Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Rainforest World Music Festival 2007

When I surf the internet yesterday, I bump into this site called "Prime Tour Service" which promote tours or an experience of the lifestyle people in Borneo, Sarawak. But what captured my interest was this side banner advertisement on the events called "Rainforest World Music Festival"

I heard of it before, and I saw it on telly. But never been to any of the show. What make it worst is that, the 3 years I spent in Kuching, I never even once step a foot at this place called "Culture Village". How silly huh? I could've join numerous trip that been organized many times during that 3 years right? and yet I didn't. Now, its eating up inside of me..

When: 13th - 15th July 2007
Where: Sarawak Culture Village, Kuching, Sarawak

I want to make a point that this is one of the things that "I must Do" in life. If not this year, probably, next year. How I wish I could go for this coming July! Its sounds sooo cool! workshop they organizes, the concerts till late 1am!.. for 3 nights in a row! Isn't that a blast?!!

Its good that I bump into these websites, giving me more information that I need... probably planning my "Go around the world" tour with a stop at my own state? No better place like home... So for you who can make it, the ticket is only RM200 for that 3 days passes! and they have scheduled pick-up couch from selected hotels/resorts or an Inn. very convenient! For more info, log in to this website: Rainforest World Musical Festival 2007 or click on any of the images.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.