Friday, May 25, 2007

Project 344: Testing my Creativity

Today, I learn how to add a picture on my plain blog's-heading-tittle from this cool blog help called the Freevlog! So... first, I choose my niece picture...which is

Isn't she's a cutie? hehehe...
But than, my Lunbawang Blogger's dalantau advice me not to use my niece picture. So... I come up with my own self picture. Which look soo hideous and too big... so I end up
something like this. This sun set picture was taken by myself on the way down from Genting, during our Alpha Weekend away... beautiful ay?
Man.. my creativity is suck... well, at least, my end result look decent enuf.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.