Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm Tagged!

Tagged by Maylee:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about you. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

  1. I wash my feet before i jump into bed. (same as MayLee) Its something I always do, and its started of when I heard that, you'll get nightmares if you didn't wash your feet before you go to bed, then its become habits. Not very weird huh?
  2. I NEVER wear anything more than one.. (except for my Jeans and Jacket/blazer). I don't know, its just doesn't feel clean to me after you take a bath, and put on the same shirt. Especially, socks, underwear and singlet.
  3. No matter how old my shirts/pants are, or even when I never wear them again, I hardly trow it away. I'll keep it in my wardrobe..don't know why.
  4. I'm sooo freaking lazy when I'm alone. Like, when I know I'll be alone for the next couple of days.. I hardy do washing, I tend to leave the dishes unwashed after using them... I let everything out of place.. things on the floor. Just to make its feels like someone lives in there... and I am just plain lazy!! Only start cleaning when I expect them to return! hahaha..
  5. But when I want to do house cleaning etc, I prefer to do it when I'm alone too!
  6. I sleep like a baby... nothing underneath when I sleep alone.
  7. I must have something to read/do when I'm in the toilet for "business".
  8. Whenever I fall in love with a particular song (s), I'll play the song over and over hundreds of times... I only know that people around me getting sick of the song when they asked me to change it/turn it off! hehehe. Like right now, I'm listening to this song from Diane blog "Who Am I" by "casting crown".. over and over again! still never get tired of it..
  9. Its always bug me when a driver making fuss about another driver not giving right signal or how reckless and dangerous they drive. But never voice it out, just join in the fussing business, contribute more fussing! I'm a very supportive person you know.. LOL
  10. I always say "I already have one" or "I'm already a member" when a salesperson persuade me to buy something or apply for something, even when I don't have one, or not a member yet. Its my way to stop them from bugging me. So far, its works.
OK.. the 6 people that I will tag are; Dalantau a.k.a Immanuel, Sharon Pudun, TZ, Menghua, May May (double tag!) and Mr. FOX! (silverfox)

2 comments:

Diane said...

Haiya, if you like the song so much tell me la. I could have just email you the song. Let me know if you want it and give me your email add.

Thanks and blessings.

uncle boy said...

Really? That will be awesome! I would love to hear those songs that you recommanded me too! hahaha.. (like..dah dibagi betis, nak peha plak?)

this my e-mail: daren_zeger@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.