Friday, March 23, 2007

I found my twin!


No.. not the physical appearance (I'm way cuter than him.. hahaha I'm soo perasan).. its the numbers that make us twins. What number? hold on a second ya. Yesterday, while I have a drink in the gym, I flap this football sport magazine just to have something to look at. And one thing really captured my attention. Its my twin brother! I found my twin! yay! and he's a football celebrity!!

I remembered that when I was in primary school, I joined the football club.. and I was always at the defender position.. No wonder I have no talent in football, its all taken up by my superstar football twin to be superstar! hahahaha...

His name is Joey@Joseph Barton...
He played for Manchester City club.

Ok ok.. here what makes us twin;

Our date of birth of course *duh*... We were born on September 2nd! he's the younger twin... er.. 3 years younger hehehe
And we have similar hight of 5'' 10! thats what the magazine says, but when I look at Wikipedia, he's only 5" 9! thats mean I'm the taller twin...
He was born in Liverpool, and Liverpool is my favourate club! (still count!) although he play for Manchester City
His half brother is the murderer, Micheal Barton!! Yikes... I have a killer instinct! lol

Cool huh? someone would share the same birthday with you... Like my friend Alam and Judy who choose to be a couple instead of a twin for sharing the same birth date. Now.. who share the same birth date with any celebrity? or with me? ;p we'll be triplet or whatever...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you argh..very kesian lah..sempat mau cari twin..tapi i pun kiasu jugak hehe...u only got 1 celeb sharing the same birthday but so far i have 2 hehe...Johnny Deep and German footballer M. Klose...hehe...last time during my study BACC, I got 2 classmates sharing the same birthday 2...hahaha...tak jeles ka? hehe

TZ said...

Musa, so lucky you found a twin brother. hehehe... I'm still looking for one :-p

uncle boy said...

Hahaha... dude! why would I be jealous? you ah.. sooo kiasu one :p

TZ, its just my fake twins..

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.