Friday, February 09, 2007

My Best Quality?

Did the same quiz as dalantau did, just to see what my great quality is.

What's Your Best Quality?
Your Result: Ambitious
 

Your best quality is ambitious! People like you because you are a determined person. Once you set a goal for yourself you do whatever it takes to achieve it.

Out-Going
 
Intelligence
 
Loving
 
Personality
 
Sense of Humor
 
What's Your Best Quality?
Take More Quizzes


hemm... Ambitious huh? ayo... does that bring me anywhere near to my dream? or its just a kind word to say that I'm a "dreamer". Hahahaha... yeah, thats probably is. My goal is to be filthy rich and married to Paris Hilton... So, thats would say that I'm a dreamer. Oh Bummer!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.