Friday, January 12, 2007

Funny Pictures-Nephew Julian

Here are some random-funny pictures of... you know who... These were taken during a relative's wedding backhome.

Er.. dude.. the camera is here la...er.. *that must be his picture pose*... sis? what are you looking at?
Julain: Take me.. take me... this is happy walk down the lane... yipee.. Joel: Ops! my six pack is showing..
Julian: WAAAArr... (happy suprise reaction? hehehe)
(Here's the cool river that we take a dip to cool off) Julian: yeah.. right there.. rub that off my back sista..grrr.. feels good!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.