Thursday, October 12, 2006

William pull out 1st & 2nd baby teeth

William lose his 1st and 2nd baby teeth last monday.. he was so proud of it, that he shows it to me in no time..And he keep tellin' the "story".. about the RM5 he got from the tooth fairy!
In order to take a perfect.. well.. near to perfect picture, I have to take a couple a times before we can really see where his teeth was before and now its gone

Here is Tasha makin' her funny face when I was trying to take Will's picture. Isn't she a sweetie.. hehehe.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.