Monday, June 05, 2006

Sunday pictures

Coming to work today, a bit tired and clueless.. tired from the sunday activies I had and a bit Clueless for having people staring at me.. twice. I asked my cousin/niece, was there somthing weird on my face...Hem.. I noticed this girl from the Bus, keep looking at me when I already out of the bus? and this guy stares at me even from afar? I mean.. there must be some reason for someone to stare right? hem.. anyway.. I start my day with my online banking. I paid my rent and paid my credit card. received another free bag from the bank this morning.. I think, they know I collecting bags.. lol.

So, here are some pictures I took on sunday. didnt take picture of the BBQ we had.. too hungry, and too busy eating!
picture 1: Monkeys were given morning breakfast by my 1st floor neighbour and I took some pictures of the cutie on my way down to sunday service


Picture 2: view from Amy & Pst. Lisa's Condo.
Picture 3: view from Amy & Pst. Lisa's Condo


Picture 4: Swimming Pool-Joshua Jump & shake action (hehehe) shakin' bon bun..


Picture 5: swimming Pool- Loh coming out the pool... its a HUGE Pool.. Love it!


life guards on duty.. (Ann, Pst Lisa, Grace, Amy and Winnie)

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.