Thursday, April 20, 2006

Life goes on

I know its been awhile. forgive me if you have come here and disepointed of no updates lately. I've been busy with works and I have no mood and too lazy to write anything.

Actually, I have alot to share. They say times helps when you loss someone. On Easter Sunday, I went to Easter Service at ISKL (International School of Kuala Lumpur) last sunday with a Church called The Bridge. Honestly.. its been awhile.. I mean not attending a sunday service.. (I think being in Church for my brother funeral doesn't count). It was lovely service. Some of the songs of praise and worship I can still remember. Not too bad for someone like me huh?.. and during this time... out of the blue.. I feel sad, my tears drop uncontrolably. Its wasnt like me to show my feeling in public. I tried to wipe my tears without being notice.. by the end of the sermon.. the pastor approach us, and asked what he can pray for us. I didn't request for anything, but he pray for me still. And I dont know what come over me... the feeling come back to me.. and I can control myself.. I just start to cry really hard. I cant stop myself.. I stop praying and trying to stop myself from crying.. but its getting harder.. I feel kinda confort when the Pastor have his hands on my shoulders. I feel protected. Eventually, I stop. I thank the pastor for praying for me. And he invited us for lunch. It was a lovely lunch.. I feel much better afterwards.. but kinda tired when we reach home.

I have to stop here.. going to gym today. I try to write again when I have the time. have a good HNT day... sorry no contribution from me.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.