Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thank you for the Link

Today, I want to pay tribute (sounds like in a funeral) to my fellow bloggers who are soo kind to link my simple blog to their blog. Many Thanks to you all.. Happy Blogging guys!!.. and do visit their blog by clicking (kicking?) on the pictures below.
I don't understand a words in here... I link his blog to mine, and he did the same too!..thanks dude! Hope to learn the language someday.



Anyone who I miss out? let me know k... for bloggers that don't make a habits to list their fellow bloggers in their blog, Its alright.. I know who you are... Love your blog too.. keep the writing going ya... I'll be your loyal reader!.. right on!

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.