Monday, December 05, 2005

Tagging Business.

I don't know what is being Tagged. So, I learnt that, if you being tagged by your fellow bloggers, Its mean you got to answer the same set of question in your own blog.. I thought, I suppose to answer it in their comment.. silly me... ok.. here's the tagging thang-y. its exactly what I wrote in Hani's blog comment... anyone who been tagged let me know...

1. Describe your first date.
No comment.. never went out for a date..

2. Describe your most embarassing experience.The most?
hem.. cant tell.. to embarass to tell... well, theres this one time.. I was just learn to "pleasure" myself.. and I was cought in middle of reaching "there"..huh! who can top that one out?

3. Have you ever wished you could fly?
Does fly like the SuperMan Count? I could fly to anywhere in the world I wish to..right?

4. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I used to tag along my brother in law driving Van, and It was soo much fun.. that I told my parents.. when I grew up, I wanna be a van driver... they jsut freak out.. and say I dont need to go to school if I want to be just Van Driver.. hehehehe

5. What is your favorite color?
Blue, green, purple, red,black

6. Have you ever wished for true love?
Yes.. all the time

7. What is the most romantic place to have a first kiss?f
or me, its not the place that matter.. its how the kiss goes.. It should be spontanious.. like this one time, when I just say farewel.. we've kiss each other spontanouesly on the lips! .. and it was like at the LRT Station.. infront of the crowd! thats romantic.. I think.

8. What is the least romantic place to have a first kiss?
in the toilet. definetely!

9. Describe your favorite teacher and why they are the best?my boy scout teacher-althought he tease me.. but he treat me like a little brother.. hehehe... I was so manja too ;p

10. Suggest a book for me to read
no Idea... all the Mills&Boons Collection? hehehehe.

11. Suggest a musical group for me to listen to.go to LeoSabri.blogspot. he got these cool collection of malay songs.. if you're into malay songs la.

12. Have you ever told someone you loved them but not really meant it?
er.. yeah.. My sister Cat

13. Have you ever cheated on someone you were going out with?
all the time..hahaha

14. Have you ever done something, but regretted it later?
Yes.. all the time ..

15. If you could fly anywhere in the world, where would you go? Er..Paris...no no no..Hawaii! yes thats it..

16. Describe yourself
...er, well, if you look at Mr. Brad Pit, we are more or less the same you know.. sexy, georgous, handsome and all (I wish)

17. Describe the person who tagged you
..Caring, friendly, cheerful, notty, playful, all the ful ful thingy la.. hehehehe

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.