Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Casting for a Sumo Wrestler

Here are a couple of pictures I took from the Casting agency that I went last saturday for the Sumo Wrestler part.. I don't think I get the part, because I'm not "HUGE" enough. But it was a fun experience.. you know, getting undress infront of the camera, do as you're told, making a suprise face, front/back/side pose and last, the profiling...just blurt out of your name, age, and hobbies.. dude.. how hard is that?.. well, the part that I keep laughing and being dumb put a smile on the camera women... Gosh I wish It was a man!

Pepsi
Pepsia again
Yahoo
I have no idea...
Another book of Sophie Kinsella I just bought yesterday. This price a bit higher than the previous books that I bought. This one is RM39.9 with a member card, I entitled for 10% discount. I've been looking for the "Undomestic Goddess", still not on the shelf!! sooo frustrating.!!. Ever since my sisters knows my affairs with Sophie Kinsella.. she keep asking whether I have finish reading yet or not... God! can't I have a private moment with my book!!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.