Thursday, July 21, 2005

It's Lady's night for some ... but its baby sit day for me

(all the pictures have been removed)

Nite2 little pumpkin.. sweet dream
William is pretending to read for her little sister...
Hey... no butt scarching young lady
Tasha Laughing at my jokes...
my little pumpkin still a baby...
Am reading them a bed time story..." Around the World in 80 days" not the Jacky Chan version maybe this is william in Ultraman's action
Nathasa posing her funny face looks.. no idea where she imitated this from

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.