Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cousin [Jennifer] picture

This is my cousin and her mother. I took this picture last Sunday (March 18, 2007) when I drop by right after I reach KL from Malacca. I have no update yet, they suppose to have her test result by today. Her sister's e-ching, didn't come home last night, she sms me that she wanted to spend the night with her sister. Maybe when she come home tonight, I'll have an update. Doesn't she look well to you? Hopefully its a good sign. Lets continue praying...

Jeniffer and her mom Layun at Pantai Medical Center, Bangsar

p/s, Saran this post is for you...

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.