Tuesday, October 17, 2006

soo little yet soo big

I slip again...
This time.. its the freaking computer foult!
I'm telling you... this computer, sometimes, they play trick on you...
I has this thing... that you need to change their wording and names.. When I use the tool "find" to find some words.. its completed the search finding nothing on the pages. So, I printed it out. And suprise suprise! it was there. One freaking word cost the whole team to be inside the board.. to be lectured...to be scolded at...All eyes on me.. I play cool.. straight face as if.. I don't care. I tried to explain.. but was cut off right away. Better shut my mouth. I think, its over-reacting, and its pretty obvious where I'm standing. The black sheep of them all. My days are numbered.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.