Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Must watch list 2

After watching the Golden Globe Award last night, I have to add a number in my list.

On top of my list now is the BrokeBack Mountain. By the way, you don't have to be gay to watched this movie, the actors are not gay, the director is not gay.. writer is not gay.. oh for god sake.. stop being such asshole and discriminate these people.. its their choice of living.. they're happy and thats important.

Oh.. Congratulation to the Director, Ang Lee, he wont the Best Director. Brokeback also wont Best original song, and Best Screen Play! this is why I have to watched this movie.. oh, they won Best Motion picture too..thats 4 awards!

Second, I want to watch Walk the Line, which won Best motion Picture, Best performance by Actress and Best Performance by Actor.. I say, Reese Witherspoon is my favourate actress .. her movies in legal blonde are freaking funny!.. I got to see her sings in this one.. I heard its good.. its not mouth lips singing.. its her own voice.

There few other movies that I have in mind... Pride and Prejudice, I recomemded it..I'll rate it 7/10 which I think, good enough to go and watch it yourself.

Enjoy watching

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.