Tuesday, July 19, 2005

William's Profile

(picture have been removed)

Name: William

Age: 5 yrs old on his next birthday.

Hobbies: Playing play station

Favourate show: Ultraman, Spoonge bob, Bob the builder, etc.

Best friend: Yakob and Daniel

Favourate toy: Collection Card

Favourate Food: Mash Potatos & Chips

I had nothing in mind what to write today.. so, I just write something about my nephew profile... he call me Uncle boy... and always say something like..."good night chiken" to me when he goes to bed.. dont know why.. but I use to say... "good night donkey" .. hehehehe... fair enough to me...

Anyway, I luv him very much as well as I luv my littl. pumpkin.. thats what I called my niece, William's litle sister... I'll do her Profile next...

oh.. I continue later... my friend online want to chat with me.. cheers

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entries I post or the opinions I express here are mine alone, and do not in anyway represent the views of any other. Reliance over such information is baseless though integrity of information is maintained to my knowledge are true at that point of time.